The leading race…
…the star event, the one that everyone is waiting for, is indisputably the « Spa Six Hours Endurance Race ».
Not only does this race count epoch-making cars in its line-up that make the most indifferent among us tremble with excitement, but it also demands incredible performances of those respectable racing cars, which have all the teams holding their breath until the famous chequered flag has fallen.
Speed you up !
Redwater UK is pleased to announce the 2017 edition of the Spa Six Hours Endurance Race for Historic Racing Cars, taking place 15, 16 & 17 September 2017.
The famous Spa-Francorchamps circuit, with its technical nature and its beautiful setting, remains a perpetual challenge for the best of drivers.
Join us at Spa for one of the most scenic race venues of the whole season.
Facts and Figures 2017
- Spa-Francorchamps Circuit (Lenght : 7 km, 3 meter et 95 centimeter)
- 6-hour endurance race for Touring and GT up to 1965
- Qualifying Practice : 1 session of maximum 90-minute duration
Friday September 15, end of the day
- Race : maximum 360-minute duration
Saturday September 16, from 15:55 to 21:55
- 2 or 3 drivers
- Signing On & Scrutineering : Thursday September 14 and Friday September 15
Precise details will be announced in due time.
- Cars and drivers must meet the mandatory safety equipment of historic cars competing in Belgium
- Maximum sound level permitted per car on the track : 112 dB
- All cars must be in possession of a Historic Technical Passport (HTP).
- Entry fee : 4650 Euros per car. The fuel is neither included for the practice nor during the race.
A deposit of 2200 euros is required to secure your place on the grid. The balance of the entry fee will be required later on.
Read more details about :