- Spa-Francorchamps Circuit (Lenght : 7 km, 3 meter et 95 centimeter)
- 6-hour endurance race for Touring and GT up to 1965
- Qualifying Practice : maximum 90-minute duration – Friday, October 1
- Race : maximum 360-minute duration – Saturday October 2, from 15:55 to 21:55
- 2 or 3 drivers
- Signing On & Scrutineering : Thursday September 30 and Friday October 1 – Precise details will be announced in due time
- Cars and drivers must meet the mandatory safety equipment of historic cars competing in Belgium
- Maximum sound level permitted per car on the track : 112 dB
- All cars must be in possession of a Historic Technical Passport (HTP)
- Eligible tyres :
• DUNLOP Vintage «L» or «M» Section racing tyres which have 204 Compound only and tread pattern CR65 or earlier
• AVON CR6 ZZ
- Light must be Period Specification, by definition excluding modern Xenon, LED or similar lights.
Auxiliary lights may be added up to a maximum of six total forward facing lights excluding parking lights
- Radio communications between cars and pits are forbidden
- The refuelling during the race will only take place at the Total petrol station located inside the paddocks down to the Eau Rouge. All the refuelling area will be regarded as being under the refuelling zone procedure. The driver must get out of his car and do the refuelling himself. The mechanics are not allowed in the refuelling area.
Maximum quantity of fuel for each refuelling : 100 liters
- Entry fee : 5100 euros per car. The fuel is neither included for the practice nor during the race.
A deposit of 2500 euros is required to secure your place on the grid. The balance of the entry fee will be required later on.
Entries are received by invitation.
Please read the Full Regulations for all details.
The Spa Six Hours endurance race is part of the